Comment on page
Start from 14 June 2021, changes will be documented
- Enable support for B2B1
- Payment mode now support merchant, customer and merchant_credit
- Payment API is now accept billing_address, shipping_address
- Extra parameters for callback and redirect e.g: transaction_fee, fpx_model, payment_mode, fpx_debit_auth_code
- Payment dropdown or grid bank view
- Settlement statement can be downloaded from dashboard on settlement section.
- Please select bank is now appear on the banks selection list.
- Faster statistic loads on dashboard implementing sketch and stream algorithm.
- Load balance on premium domain infrastructure.
- New architecture (backend) design on web and SSL services. Now everything are API ready.
- Statistic is now can be displayed as per API.
- Bank selection on the form page (previous the bank selection page is after form page)